Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
Through its network of Web properties, Student Activity Tracker provides you with access to a variety of resources, download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
Notice Specific to Software Available on this Website
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Student Activity Tracker and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms. Third party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from this website, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such code, not by Student Activity Tracker. The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES OR IN STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER SOFTWARE PRODUCTS. RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND.
Any Software which is downloaded from the Services for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is GlowTouch Technologies, 4360 Brownsboro Rd., Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40207.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Website
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the www.studentactivitytracker.com website or any other Student Activity Tracker owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of Student Activity Tracker websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Student Activity Tracker website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Student Activity Tracker.
STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Notices Regarding Software, Documents, and Services Available on this Website
IN NO EVENT SHALL STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Student Activity Tracker immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Student Activity Tracker will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Student Activity Tracker or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Student Activity Tracker server, or the network(s) connected to any Student Activity server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Student Activity Tracker server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Student Activity Tracker, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Student Activity Tracker (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Student Activity Tracker, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you or the individual who’s profile it is (i.e., your name and profile picture) if they have the link.
4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Student Activity Tracker, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Student Activity Tracker safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Student Activity Tracker safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
5. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Student Activity Tracker.
6. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Student Activity Tracker, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
7. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Student Activity Tracker.
8. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
9. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
10. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
11. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
12. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
13. You will not use Student Activity Tracker to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
14. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Student Activity Tracker, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Student Activity functionality.
15. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Student Activity Tracker users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
16. You will not provide any false personal information on Student Activity Tracker, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
17. You will not create more than one personal account.
18. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
19. You will not use Student Activity Tracker if you are under 13.
20. You will not use Student Activity Tracker if you are a convicted sex offender.
21. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
22. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
23. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or profile, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
24. You will not post content or take any action on Student Activity Tracker that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
25. We can remove any content or information you post on Student Activity Tracker if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
26. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
27. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
28. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
29. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Student Activity Tracker.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Kentucky. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Student Activity Tracker or relating in any way to your use of the Student Activity Tracker site resides in the courts of the State of Kentucky, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Kentucky, in connection with any such dispute and including any claim involving Student Activity Tracker or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers. You agree that any cause of action or claim that you may have with respect to your use of the Student Activity Tracker site must be commenced within one year after the act or omission giving rise to the claim or cause of action arose.
Links to Third Party Sites
THE LINKS IN THIS AND OTHER AREAS WILL LET YOU LEAVE STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER AND STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER IS PROVIDING SOME OF THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY STUDENT ACTIVITY TRACKER OF THE SITE.